HIMLUNG EXPEDITION 7,126 M
Himlung Himal is Located in the Manaslu Region northeast of the Annapurna range with an altitude of 7126m. It lies close to the Tibetan border in a remote corner of Nepal. Nepal Government recently opened permit for Himlung Himal. The mountain was first climbed in 1992 by a Japanese team and few further ascents afterwards. It is categorized technically easy to climb.
Expedition for Himlung Himal follows Round Annapurna route to Koto and from Koto towards Nar-phu Gaon. The route passes through high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow gullies, forests, rocks, springs, Gompas and unique cultural settlements. The expedition also offers mysterious culture and panoramic mountain views of Nandadevi, Rajramba, Api Himal, Kappa Chuli Peak and many more.
Since the area is remote and untouched very few tourists have visited the region. This is the country beyond, a wild and extremely beautiful mountain landscape full of erotic people, rapid rivers and pristine forest. Due to the remoteness of the region you will experience the Virgin Nature, off beaten path, Mysterious culture and panoramic Mountain Views.
The cost includes:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 4 nights in Normal Nice Hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide, transportations and entrance fees
- All land transportation cost as mentioned in itinerary
- Food and Accommodation during trekking / expedition (full board service - breakfast, Lunch and dinner + hot water)
- All group equipments such as tents, rope, kitchen utensils etc.
- Sherpa, porters, liaison officer, kitchen staff and 1 personal climbing guide
- Equipment allowance and daily wages for all Nepali staffs
- All necessary paper works (ACAP and Himlung Himal Royalty)
- Bottle oxygen with mask and regulator for emergency use (USD 500 if used)
- Satellite phone for communication (USD 3 per minute is subject to charge if used)
- Solar panels for charging photo equipment and computer at Base Camp
- Garbage Deposit Fee
- First Aid medical kit
- Peak Promotion Trekking duffel bag, cap and trekking/climbing map
- Insurance for Nepali staffs
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Special Farewell Dinner
The cost doesn't include:
- International air ticket
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Personal climbing gears
- Meals in Kathmandu except breakfast and farewell dinner
- Summit Bonus (USD 500)
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek and climbing season
- Personal expenses (telephone call, laundry, bar bills etc.)
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations etc.
- Emergency Medical/helicopter Evacuation
- Tips for guides and porters
- Any other item not included in “COST INCLUDES” section
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02-03 Preparation for the expedition and briefing at Department of Tourism for official permit
Day 04 Drive to Jagat via Besisahar
Day 05 Trek to Dharapani
Day 06 Trek to Kotto
Day 07 Trek to Meta
Day 08 Trek to Khyang
Day 09 Trek to Phu (4,080m)
Day 10 Trek to Himlung Base Camp (4,900m)
Day 11 Rest and acclimatization day
Day 12-26 Climbing period (7,126m)
Day 27 Clean up the Base Camp
Day 28 Trek back to Phu
Day 29 Trek to Meta
Day 30 Trek to Koto
Day 31 Trek to Dharapani
Day 32 Trek to Jagat
Day 33 Drive to Kathmandu via Beshisahar
Day 34 Free day in Kathmandu followed by farewell dinner
Day 35 Departure for home
Contact us for more details !
Thank you for visiting us !!!