Kusum Kangru lies in Khumbu Region with impressive ice and rock climbing. It separates the valley of the Dudh Koshi from the upper reaches of the Hinku Khola in the southern end of the Charpati Himal and northern end this mountain is attached by Mt. Kangtega and Thamserku. On the way to Namche, it can be only seen from Thadokoshi which is near to Phakding
The word Kusum Kangru comes from Tibetan, meaning 'three snow peaks'. The North face of the tripled-summited mountain is the most remarkable. It is taken as the most difficult peak among the other trekking peaks of Nepal. The climbing is technically difficult, so that pre-training and climbing experience is needed with great commitment to conquer this mountain.
There were four unsuccessful attempts on Kusum Kangru before it was first ascent by a Japanese team in the autumn 1979. If you really want to dare Kusum Kangru to build up you climbing skills, get ready to head there with Peak Promotion. We help you to success your climb to Kusum Kangru every possible way.
- Airport - hotel transfers in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights including breakfast
- City tour of Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Patan and Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Trasportation, tour guide
- Flight, Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu for members, staffs and equipments
- Everest National Park entrance fees
- Tea house trekking including food and accommodation in Lodges / Camping trek in some places
- Boiled water, tea and coffee
- Guide and porters during the trek
- Kusum Kangru Peak climbing Permit fee
- Food, Tents and Kitchen equipments for climbing and camping trek
- Group climbing equipments such as rope, ice screws, snow pickets, etc..
- Climbing Guide, his equipment allowance and salary
- Additional porters for carrying climbing gears
- Salary and Insurance for all Nepali staffs
Cost doesn't include:
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Entrance tickets during city tour
- Beverages and alcholoholic drinks on trek
- Personal climbing equipments
- All personal expenses
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance
- All other additional charges for additional services
For more discuss and to join the trip : email@example.com
Jyatha, Thamel, Kathamandu, Nepal. P.O Box No:5237
We accepts all major credit cards
Copyright © 2020 PeakPromotion. All rights reserved.