YALUNG RI PEAK 5630 M
Located at the south of Na Village in the upper Rolwaling Region, Yalung Ri Peak with the height of 5630 m is one of the clusters of peaks around the Yalung La. Yalung la is a pass giving access to the upper Rolwaling from the south via the Khare Khola. The Rolwaling valley is considered as a main access to Yalung Ri Peak. Trek to the Yalung Ri in the Rolwaling Region leads through villages which has remained untouched by western civilization and also through the outstanding scenery along beautiful rivers valley before emerging in high alpine country. Route of the Yalung-Ri is also same route of Ramdung-Go up to base camp. The Base Camp of Yalung-Ri and Ramdun-Go is same. From Base camp the trail splits. From Base Camp it is not very far to summit and back to its base camp and Nah Village.
From the earlier of October to the end of November is the suitable and best time for climbing this peak. Although the mountain, by it normal route of ascent, is straightforward, its virtues lie in its magnificent position and splendid summit panorama that ranges from Langtang to Everest and provides a splendid view of Gauri Shankar and Menlungtse.
- Airport - hotel transfers in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights including breakfast.
- Trasportation ( drive from Kathmandu - Jagat - Kathmandu).
- Garbage Deposit.
- Peak Climbing Permit and Royalties
- Gaurishankar Conservation Area entry permit.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, tea houses and tents during expedition.
- Experience Climbing Guide and Sherpa.
- Climbing Sherpa as required.
- Porters as required.
- All the staff salaries & allowances.
- All the staff insurance.
- All the necessary equipment at base camp.
Cost Doesn't Include:
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Internet Access during the Expedition.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
- Tips to staffs.
For more discuss and to join the trip : firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 01 Arrival at International airport in Kathmandu; Transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 Rest Day in Kathmandu and Preparation Day
Day 03 Drive from Kathmandu to Jagat 1395m.
Day 04 Trek from Jagat to Simi Gaun 2000m
Day 05 Trek from Simi Gaun to Dong-Kang 3010m
Day 06 Trek from Dong-Kang to Beding 3693m
Day 07 Trek Beding to Na Village 4200m
Day 08 Rest in Na Village and acclimatization walk
Day 09 Trek from Na Village to Yalung Ri Base camp 4200m
Day 10 Summit of Yalung Ri 5630m and back to the Na Village.
Day 11 Trek from Na village to Kyalche.
Day 12 Trek from Kyalche to Jagat
Day 13 Drive from Jagat to Kathmandu Valley
Day 14 Departure to home
Contact us for more details !
Thank you for visiting us !!!