DHAULAGIRI EXPEDITION 8,167 M
Dhaulagiri is one of the most renowned and seventh highest 8000m peaks in the world. It is situated on the north-west of Lake City called Pokhara in the western part of Nepal and southern side of the Nepal and Tibet border. This peak was initially scaled in 1960 by Swiss team through North East Ridge. Dhaulagiri with next 8000m elevated Annapurna makes Kaligandaki the deepest gorge in the world. Dhaulagiri is also one of the most complicated peaks in the world.
- All airport/hotel transfer
- 5 Nights in Kathmandu on normal nice hotel with breakfast
- Transportation cost for member, guides and equipments from KTM-Beni-Darbang & Tukuche-Beni-KTM (per person 30 kg luggage allowed-climbing equipment)
- Food and accommodation during the trek and climbing session on full board basis.
- All group equipment needed to reach base camp and climb the mountain
- Climbing Sherpa, porters, liaison officer, camp staff and 1 personal climbing guide.
- Cook and kitchen helper at Base Camp
- All necessary paper works including climbing permit of Dhaulagiri
- 2 bottles of 3 ltr Poisk oxygen for member and 1 bottle for climbing Sherpa and TopOut Masks, regulators and back up masks (extra oxygen use USD 600 per bottle )
- Equipment allowance and daily wages for all Nepali staffs
- Equipment allowance and salary for Liaison officer
- Solar panels for charging photo equipment and computer at Base Camp
- Garbage management
- Communication/satellite phone (pay call) in base camp.
- Daily Dispatches on our website
- Insurance for all Nepali staffs and porters including helicopter rescue provision.
- Special farewell dinner.
Expedition cost does not include:
- International round-trip airfare
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal climbing equipments
- Summit bonus
- Insurance of member
- Rescue evacuation by helicopter
- Personal nature expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, shower etc.)
- Tips for staff
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02-03 Kathmandu for official procedures and preparation day for the expedition
Day 04 Drive to Beni (830m 2723ft) and further drive to Darbang (1180m - 3870ft)
Day 05 Trek to Phaliya Gaon (1500m-4920ft)
Day 06 Trek to Muri.(1850m 6068ft).
Day 07 Trek to Boghara (2080m 6823ft)
Day 08 Trek to Dobang (2520m 8266ft)
Day 09 Trek to Italian Base Camp (3660m 12005ft)
Day 10 Rest day at Italian Base Camp
Day 11 Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4700m 15420ft)
Day 12-40 Climbing period of Mt. Dhaulagiri
Day 41 Trek to French Col (5360m 17,580ft)
Day 42 Cross French Col and trek to Kharkha Camp
Day 43 Cross Dhampus Pass (5258m 17,247ft) and stay overnight at Camp
Day 44 Trek to Tukuche (2590m 8496ft)
Day 45 Drive to Beni
Day 46 Drive to Kathmandu
Day 47 Free day in Kathmandu
Day 48 Departure from Kathmandu
Contact us for more details !
Thank you for visiting us !!!